Saturday, March 10, 2007

Girls gone wild...

WITH MARKERS!




(Molly)






(Kate)


I had to take pictures of the girls after letting them have "real" markers. Usually I only let them have the "Color Wonder" markers. And this would be why! (In all honestly though, it did wash off easily in the tub and the girls had a BLAST coloring all over themselves.)

Oh and yes, those are binkys in their hands. I have not had the guts to take them away yet. Anyone who feels up to the task, bring it on. hee hee They usually only get them in their cribs but when we're sick, all bets are off. We keep talking about the "Binky Fairy" and that she will be visiting us soon. She takes all the binkys to give to the new babies that need them and leaves presents. So far, the Binky Fairy is steering clear of our house.

Still hacking away here. Come on spring and the end of germy season. Kevin is working all weekend so not much happening. Gamma took Ryan for the afternoon. He LOVES spending time with Gamma. What kid wouldn't eat up some spoiling and undividied attention? Thanks Gam.

Daylight Savings Time tonight. I surely hope it doesn't totally mess up my children's clocks. Pretty please!

I going to add Flower Show pictures to my flickr account. Too many to put here. I will add more once I have a chance to photoshop them.

Counting down the days until my big weekend away!!!!!

No comments: