Tuesday, October 16, 2007

FIVE!

Ryan is five! Five! I have been a stay at home mom for five years. I know everyone says it, but where does the time go? It seems like just yesterday that I was pregnant with Ryan and now he is five! Ryan is the most handsome, sweet, loving, thoughtful little boy I know. He is the best big brother too! Ryan celebrated his birthday with a trip to Strasburg with lots of family. Mom, Dad, Molly, Kate, Gamma, Pop Pop, Aunt Gale, Aunt Hilary and Lou all went to the PA Train Museum and then took a train ride. We hit the Shady Maple for dinner and called it a day. On Sunday we had a joint party for all three kids at Moonbounce Adventures. It was a hit! The kids all had a blast and were totally pooped and asleep by 7pm.

I know I know, where are the pictures???? I am working on them. I took a ton and haven't had a chance to process them yet. I have been dealing with more medical BS. Just got my CPAP for sleep apnea and had a Thyroid Scan today. With all the goings on in my life I am waaaayyy behind on all things fun. Here's a sneak peak of "Firefighter Ryan"....


No comments: