Monday, November 27, 2006

Fillow Pight!

This is one of the cute little Ryanisms I want to remember. The other day Pop Pop was here and Ryan asked him if he wanted to "Fillow Pight?" Say what??? You know, "Fillow Pight!" aka "pillow fight". Pop Pop gladly obliged.

Thanksgiving was nice. Gam and company cooked a delish dinner. Aunt Hil was home and was really helpful! I got so much accomplished while she was here. Thanks Hil!
I sorted through all the toys, got the Christmas tree mostly up, did some shopping...

Yes, Hil and I are nuts. Well, she'd tell you it's me the one who's nuts. We got up at 2AM on Black Friday and went to the mall. So did everyone else in the Tri-state area! I have never seen so many people in my life. Being we were both BF 'virgins', we had to try it. And we scored some bargains at Gymboree. Been there, done that. Next year I think I'll just stay in bed.

Molly and Kate have started some imaginative playing. Molly loves to play with the Fisher Price dollhouse they got last Christmas. She sits there for 15-20 minutes playing with it. For Molly, sitting still that long is a record. Kate LOVES stuffed animals! Loves them! She has so many in her crib there is barely room for her. Last night I was checking her before I went to bed and she was rolling around on an animal and getting agitated in her sleep. Needless to say, I removed some of the beloved animals today.

We put the tree up and the kids are fascinated by it. They especially love the $45 Hallmark ornament. Mind you we got it on sale for $11 but that's the price on the box. It plays music and they LOVE to push the button. Over and over and over and over and over.

No comments: