Tuesday, November 21, 2006

TIME!

Where does it go???? Really????

I never seem to have enough of it. I know, we all say that, but really, I need 36 hours in my day. I haven't updated this for over a month and a half. Geez. Kevin and I were talking about this the other day. The fact that we are so darn busy all day long that by the time we get the kids to bed, we collapse in our respective spots. Kev in front of the TV and me in front of the computer. You'd think I would update this more often, but mostly I do mindless surfing to try and relax and stay connected with the world.

My day today:

Woke up at 7:15ish
got the gang up and dressed and fed
took Ryan to school (the girls have been walking in with us instead of riding in the stroller)
went to the post office
walked at the mall and said hello (from afar) to Santa
fed the girls Happy Meals in the van (bad Mommy!)
picked up Ryan from school
came home
put the girls down for a nap
spent some time with Ry
cleaned the whole house while he watched Cars for the 105th time
got the girls up from nap
Daddy came home!
fixed grilled cheese and soup for dinner
cleaned up from dinner
gave Ry a bath
jammies for all
tucked the girls in
read Ry stories
and then crashed.

Whew!

I get to do it all again tomorrow.

I wouldn't change a minute of it. Really.

So much has happened since I last updated.

~Ryan turned 4 on October 13th! My little baby boy is growing up. He had a great birthday with a family party and a friends party. He got lots of Cars paraphernalia.

~Kevin cut his finger at work and passed out while getting stitches.

~Molly had her 3rd ambulance ride. Yes, 3rd. She took a fall at a friends' house and hit her head. She did the turn blue thing and had a seizure. Scared the beejeesus outta us again! They did a CT scan in the ER and all was well.

~Aunt Gina got married on October 28th. Mommy and Daddy spent the weekend in Cape May while a sick Gamma and Aunt Hil babysat. Auntie Kelly helped too.

~Halloween! Ry as Buzz Lightyear. Molly and Kate as fairy princesses! Too cute!

~More sickness. Gamma spent a few days in the hospital with pneumonia. :(

~Ryan, Molly and Kate then got Bronchitis. Kate's turned into pneumonia. :( Mommy and Daddy ended up getting sick too.

Thankfully, everyone is back to healthy now.

Thanksgiving is upon us and then we start the Christmas countdown. Like I said, TIME! Where does it go?????

No comments: