Monday, March 24, 2008

Perfectionism...

is often times my worst enemy. If I can't do something perfectly, I don't want to do it. Always been a battle with me. I want to master something and fast.

For instance, photography. I have been so out of touch with my camera. I've finally gotten the urge to take pictures again but I get frustrated because I can't move around like I want or get the shots that I want. So lots of snapshots result. Nothing other than really cute pictures of my kids. Which is all good. One thing I have learned over the past several weeks, being perfect is overrated.

Without further ado, some pictures of the kids....

Happy St. Pat's

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Molly on the hunt

Easter 2008

Kate cheesing it up
Kate


Ry boy

Ryan

And the reason for my not being able to do what I would like....

Sausages!

I am about 12 weeks post-injury. I see my surgeon tomorrow for a follow up and have physical therapy (aka torture) in the afternoon.

P.S. There's a couple more pictures on my flickr page. I have some more coming but my camera battery needs to be charged and I need to go to bed.

No comments: